How to setup Roku on your Samsung TV ?
This tutorial have guided you in successfully setting up your Roku streaming device on your Samsung smart TV. Now you can start streaming all your favorite shows and movies.
Main tips to fix Roku not working on Samsung smart TV includes:
- Check the HDMI connection: Make sure that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both your TV and Roku device.
- Check the power source: Make sure that the power source is connected to the Roku device and that it is turned on.
- Reset the TV: Reset the TV by unplugging it from the wall for a few seconds and plugging it back in.
- Reset the Roku device: Unplug the Roku device from the wall for a few seconds and then plug it back in.
- Check for updates: Check for updates on your Roku device and TV, and make sure to install any available updates.
- Check the TV’s input source: Make sure that the TV’s input source is set to the correct input, such as HDMI 1 or 2.
- Disable Screen Mirroring: Disable Screen Mirroring on your TV to ensure that the Roku device is receiving the proper input.
- Check the TV’s Display Settings: Make sure that the Display Settings on your TV are set to the correct resolution, such as 1080p or 4K.
- Check the Roku’s Display Settings: Make sure that the Display Settings on your Roku device are set to the same resolution as your TV.
- Check for Interference: Make sure that there is no interference or other obstructions between the TV and the Roku device, such as walls or furniture.
- Change the HDMI port: Try connecting the Roku device to another HDMI port on the TV.
- Check the TV's Picture Settings: Make sure that the Picture Settings on your TV are set to the correct values.
- Check the Network Connection: Make sure that both the TV and the Roku device are connected to the same network.
- Check the TV’s Audio Settings: Make sure that the Audio Settings on your TV are set to the correct values.