We hope these tips have helped you get your Samsung TV working again. Fortunately, there are many tips you can take to troubleshoot the problem and get your Samsung TV up and running again.
Main tips to try when Samsung TV Won't Turn On:
- Check the power cord: Make sure the power cord is securely plugged into the wall outlet and the back of the TV. If the cord is damaged, replace it.
- Check the power source: Make sure the power source is functioning properly by testing it with another device.
- Check the remote control: Make sure the remote control is working properly by replacing its batteries and making sure the infrared light is visible when pressing the buttons.
- Check the power button: Make sure the power button is functioning properly by pressing it multiple times.
- Perform a hard reset: Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and then plug it back in. Wait for 30 seconds before turning the TV on.
- Check the cables: Make sure all of the cables are securely connected to the TV and to the devices.
- Check the power outlet: Make sure the power outlet is working properly by testing it with another device.
- Try a different power cable: Try using a different power cable to connect the TV to the wall outlet.
- Check the power board: Make sure the power board is functioning properly by testing it with a multimeter.
- Check the power supply: Make sure the power supply is functioning properly by testing it with a multimeter.
- Update the firmware: Make sure the firmware of the TV is up-to-date.
- Check the TV menu: Make sure the TV menu is functioning properly by navigating to the settings.
- Connect to another power source: If possible, connect the TV to a different power source.
- Check for any loose connections: Make sure all of the connections are secure and not loose.
By applying these tips, you should be able to get your Samsung TV up and running again.